Satin Cummerbund Ivory Wedding Dress from David’s Bridal
Wore this gorgeous structured satin dress during our October 2019 wedding. It was super comfortable and easy to wear for the whole day. The dress has clean lines, a plunging V-neck, a low back with wide-set straps, absolutely figure-flattering design, and pockets! Originally bought for $800, plus $450 in alterations: simple plus size wedding dresses
• Originally it had a very low plunging V-neckline. I had vintage lace and a small beige panel at the lowest part of the “V” added to make it more wearable and secure. This also allowed me to wear a supportive bra (and have the girls feel secure) without it showing.
• The dress has a sweep train that is considered chapel lengths.
• The dress is originally size 18 (tall) – I am 5’8” and wore 3.5” heel.
• The dress was tailored at the waist and bust to fit me. My measurements are 37” waist and 38DD bust.
• Added a two-button bustle that worked really well for dancing.
• Since the wedding, I had the dress professionally dry cleaned by David’s Bridal ($150). No rips or stains and the dress is ready for the next bride!
I adore this dress and loved wearing it, and hope to pass it on to the next bride to enjoy and love it on her special day!